Old November 16th 04, 02:01 AM
Paul

at 15 Nov 2004, Jeffery Privott ] wrote in
:

> Odometer just stop turning yesterday. Is there a way that this can
> be reached without setting off the airbag? Any information regarding
> this will be greatly appreciated.

You need to take out the instrument cluster. See the site in my .sig
and check the How-To for installing a gauge bezel.

That's the good news, now for the bad.

I had this happen to my 95 about a year ago. Neither the odo nor the
trip odo were working. Had to replace my gauge cluster as to prevent
'odo fraud' the thing is sealed so no info is available on how to open
the lil odo box, troubleshoot and fix the problem.

If this is the case for you as wel, check eBay for a 94/95 GT cluster,
you can find them for like #25 sometimes and if you are lucky, mileage
is near what yours is. If you order a replacement from Ford, it'll be
in the neighbourhood of $300 just for the part. :-(

--
_ 1995 Mustang V6 Coupe (Bright Blue)
|_| Member Modern Mustangs of North America (MMNA)