Old July 12th 05, 04:29 AM
James C. Reeves

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
news:1121126430.16f008977b3eb8d144423625d46bf80f@t eranews...
> C.H. wrote:

>>>No, it's not.

>> That's merely your opinion and also no reason to become as unpleasant as
>> you have been.
>>

>>>It is well expressed, I'll give you that, but the other two
>>>- I don't think so.

>> I do, but regardless, your tone is unwarranted. If my opinion was really
>> as far off as you claim it is you would not have
>> to get nasty at every opportunity. The fact that you do points to either
>> lack of proper upbringing or lack of arguments.
>>
>> Chris

> Or perhaps exasperation at seeing you disagree with literally everyone
> else, presenting no logical or factual basis for your arguments? The only
> explanation I can come up with is that you've invested heavily in GM stock
> (and if I were in that position, I might be resorting to desperate
> measures myself.)
>
> nate
>
> --
> replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
> http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

Yikes, you think Chris still owns GM stock! Man, I sold all of mine 3
years ago! I'm not convinced yet that they're going to make it...but sure
hope they do! $300+ billion in debt, ~$20 billion in the bank (cash) and
bleeding at the rate of $1.1 billion a quarter. They have probably less
than 2-years to turn it around or they're done.