Old October 31st 05, 07:45 PM
AA

Default 2001 sentra se idle question

Sounds like it could the the Idle Air Control Valve. Looks like this:

http://partimages.genpt.com/partimages/347139.jpg

It should be located on top of or on the side of the Throttle Body. Should
be a pretty easy swap if you want to do it yourself. It will run you $134
from Napa. Sure beats the $370 at the stealership.

. ..