Old February 14th 04, 09:34 AM
Zenteren

What type of electric fan is best to use on suzuki with small or no
modifications at all on radiator or other mounts? I checked all suzuki
off-road shops for electric fan and I didn't find anything and anybody who
put electric fan on their rig. I don't know what are they doing to cool
their engines down.
Would it help if I pulls out Thermostat valve out? Or maybe put only larger
radiator? Please, help!

"Zenteren" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have suzuki samurai 1.3 liter engine with viscous clutch cooling fan, it
> is wear out and cannot spin fan fast enough to cool the engine. I'm

thinking