Old February 24th 05, 03:42 PM
Jan Andersson

jack wrote:

> Does anyone have the engine rebuild video from the Bug Me video series
> and would like to sell or trade it for something? Please let me know
> as I think $45 for it is a bit much from the bugmevideo.com website.
> Thank you if you can help me out.
>
> Keith

Considering how well made and useful it is, it's not much at all. Buy
it.
It's much better than any printed manual. Have a print manual handy for
things like torque values and still photos.

Bring the TV and VCR in the garage like normal people do, to be able to
watch and wrench at teh same time

They are awesome videos. I have volumes 1 through 8.

Jan