Old January 16th 05, 11:44 PM

They make shorty headers if that is what you where asking but they are 100
bucks more than the ones i already have. I was going to take the passenger
side out again and see if that will allow me the needed clearence to put the
driver side in..they may have to go in driverside first..worth a try.

"maxpower" > wrote in message
> Do they make a set with and without headers???
> > wrote in message
> > I bought some hedman headers for my 74 dart and was able to put the
> > passenger side in without issue but am unable to install the drivers

side.
> > can't seem to be able to get it passed the steering box. I've jacked the
> > engine up with a floor jack but it still didn't have enough clearence.

Any