Old March 2nd 05, 09:36 PM
M C

You can probably expect regulators to break down on the E46 too!.

I have a UK spec 2000 year and I've had both front regulators done at the
main dealer. Rip off prices for something that seems more like a design
flaw. Last one cost £180 fitted and it still doesn't sound right. Also
expect to change your brake rotors quite often.

MC