Old March 2nd 05, 03:27 PM
G. Patricks

Hi Dave -

Here is the top of the .gdb file for Monza, which is installed by the
Porsche Cup mod and works well.. When I changed the Filter properties
in the .gdb and also changed some paths around I am able to "Add" the
track and select it in F1, but as soon as it tries to load it ...CTD..

2002_Monza
{
Filter Properties = pcc03
RaceLaps = 17
Attrition = 30
TrackName = ITALY, MONZA
GrandPrixName = Monza, Porsche Carrera Cup
EventName = Porsche Carrera Cup
VenueName = Porsche Carrera Cup ITALY
Location = Italy, Monza
Length = 3.585 m./5.770 km.
Track Record = Ralf Schumacher, 1:25.073
Qualifying

Here is the top of my 2002_Lime.gdb:

2002_Lime
{
Filter Properties = pcc03
RaceLaps = 24
Attrition = 20
RacePitKPH = 120
NormalPitKPH = 60
TrackName = UNITED STATES, LIMEROCK
GrandPrixName = Limerock, Porsche Carrera Cup
EventName = Porsche Carrera Cup
VenueName = Porsche Carrera Cup UNITED STATES
Location = United States Of America, Connecticut
Length =
Track Record =
Qualifying

Here is the top of my 2002_Lime.scn file:

CUBEASF

//-------------------------------------------------------

SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\UNITED_STATES\
SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\UNITED_STATES\VEHICLES\
SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\UNITED_STATES\CIRCUITS\CO MMON

//-------------------------------------------------------

MASFile=LOGOMAP.MAS
MASFile=LIMEMAP.MAS
MASFile=LIME.MAS
MASFile=CDB.MAS
MASFile=CMAPS.MAS

Here is the top of the 2002_Monza.scn

CUBEASF

//-------------------------------------------------------

//SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\ITALY\2002_MONZA \MTS
//SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\ITALY\2002_MONZA \MAPS
//SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\ITALY\MTS
//SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\ITALY\MAPS
SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\ITALY\
SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\VEHICLES\
SearchPath=PCCSEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\COMMON

MASFile=2002_MONZA.MAS
MASFile=2002_MONZAMAP.MAS
MASFile=ITALY.MAS
MASFile=ITALYMAP.MAS