Old January 2nd 05, 04:38 AM
john

The voltmeter reads 11 when engine is running in park, and it reads 10 with
headlamps on in park. The codes read 12, 41, 55. From what you've said, I'd
suspect that it's not charging. This has been a good car, and I'd like to
keep it running if I can fix it economically. Thanks for any more feedback.

"Daniel J. Stern" > wrote in message
n.umich.edu...
> On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, john wrote:
>
> > car died. headlights cut out after battery jump on 93 dodge spirit 2.5

L.;
> > engine breaks up as lights dim. had to turn off lights to keep engine

from
> > breaking up. ammeter on dash showed total discharge, no charging going

on.