Old May 6th 05, 04:07 PM
Matthew Russotto

In article . com>,
Old Wolf > wrote:
>C.H. wrote:
>>
>> > Funny how some people manage to be angry even though they're
>> > totally responsible for causing a collision

>> I also don't get how the woman not having a license excuses
>> Mike's mistake and supposedly blind reliance on Rob's 'go'.

>It doesn't. But it would be nice if people breaching their
>licence conditions, or driving an unregistered/unwarranted
>car, were legally 100% at fault in any incident. That would
>be a greater deterrent than any I could think of.

Well, if you're looking for dumb answers, you've found one. Joe Blow
the red light running drunk gets off scott-free because he hits a
legally-driving teenager driving outside his restricted hours. Jane
the Ditz putting on makeup and "drifting" into John Doe's car gets off
because Doe forgot to renew his registration. Genius. A perfect
model for justice.
result in a fully-depreciated one.