Old January 25th 05, 03:37 PM
Hans

I thought of the brake light, it may be out of adjustment,
but I do have a brake problem. I've just never seen any kind of brake
component failure (other than frozen calipers) where the brakes lock
on.
My wife says that If she tucks her foot under the brake peddle and
pulls up the brakes will release.

I am going to flush the brake fluid out (once I learn how to do it).
I saw stories of putting Tranny fluid in the brakes and runing all the
seals.
we inadvertantly put some power stearing fluid in the brake resivoure
(less than a cup)...I was under the impression power stearing fluid was
compatible with brake fluid...My suspcion now is that I was mistaken.

Is there a tool to flush all the fluid? OR do I just add fluid till it
comes out clear?
What is a power flush? Is it better than DIY especially since I have
contaminated the brake fluid?