Old March 10th 05, 03:05 AM
SVTKate

My experience with metallic and even plain vinyl stripes that go bad is that
you cannot condidion them back to life.
I have tried many different approaches and once the finish is gone, it's a
done deal.
The best thing I ever found for a temporary dress up was good old fashioned
Pledge and lots of it. but it was short lived.

Now, they may ahve come out with something new in recent years.