Old November 19th 04, 06:51 PM
maxpower

Ted , when chrysler first introduced the bendix 10 system we had no specs,
no special tools or parts to repair them, we had to sell those units
complete for such a long time for a price of about 1500.00. it was
ridiculous. the only time i felt my ABS kick in was when i was letting my
wife and son drive the van, i wantd them to experience what it felt like
when they went inot an antilock brake situation. it is a very good system,
"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote in message

> "maxpower" > wrote in message
> > I agree Ted but this was a **** poor designed system from the start,

> No argument there, I agree with that. My own van is Bendix 4 although

I've