Old June 24th 05, 05:04 AM
Father of the Year

I just read the rest of your post. You are out of touch with reality.

1. Ted started the name calling 6/18/05 "Maybe he's too fat for the
seatbelt?"

Ted
TED fired the first shot and i answered back to HIM.

2. Followed by dan who called me an "idjut" and an "asshole" the morning of
6/18 Prior to that I had not called Dan any names

3. I asked how to bypass an alarm not how to disable a seat belt. And I
never said that I would not tell the new owner and also it is a very simple
function to turn back on.......the seatbelt still works it just doesnt DING.

4. I didnt call everyone assholes, i responded to each person who called me
names. You reap what you sow is absolutely correct.....we agree there.

4. I am a documented liar. LOL Please tell me where it is documented.
Not only is it not documented it hasn't even been proven that I am a liar.
What type of medication are you on?

5. You are right, I can be a venomous snake but only after being attacked.

6. You are right again, I do have a chip on my shoulder. But not to a bunch
of guys on a chrysler website who I came to for help. My chip on my
shoulder is with the child custody laws, my x wife, and lawyers. I did not
abuse my wife, I ****ed her good every nite, she always came first. I had
a great family but she was a whore who went for more money and the
government promoted the breakup of my marriage by making the laws to benefit
her. IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!IN A BLINK OF AN EYE BUD.

I took the time to look at the posts before answering your questions. Look
at them for your self and see who called names. or perhaps people who are
not chrysler automotive technicians are supposed to put up with Ted and Dan
and Alex's verbal abuse and sarcasm cause they are so much better then us
lowlifes and we need them to answer our questions. I am not the only one
they are smart asses to, I researched their posts. It is obvious they have
attitude problems with all posters. It makes them feel better about
themselves to put someone down.....Psychology 101.

"David" > wrote in message

> "Father of the Year" > wrote in
> message ...
> > You smoke and nobody on this group chastises you?
> > Did you know smoking causes impotence, peripheral vascular disease, lung
> > cancer, emphysema, early aging, heart attack, stroke. So....as wrong as

> > am about the seatbelt, and I admit, I am wrong,STATISTICALLY, why don't
> > you
> > make sure that you wear your seatbelt so that society can spend hundreds
> > of
> > thousands of dollars keeping you alive combatting the effects of

tobacco.
> > Unless of course your unprotected sex gives you HIV or HepB or HepC then
> > throw another hundred thousand at maintaining your life from a choice

you
> > made. Me, they just have to pay the city employee to hose my blood off

the
> > street......cheap. But, it is me who is a jerk and a drain on society.

> Well for startes you were the one to call people names. All evryone did

was
> question you as to why you wanted to break the law, and isconnected a
> mandatory safety item, of which you would fail to notify any owner of your
> trade in and the safety device you disconnected. And you called everyone
> assholes, and a few more names. yet nobody called you names. You get,

what
> you sow retard.Your a documented liar and a venoumous snake. You have a
> chip on your shoulder because your wife left you for somenone else and

took
> the kids and you have to pay for it. And of course you did not do a single
> thing wrong in your relationship. YOu probably were not at all verbally
> abusive to your wife and kids, yet you are only that way in the

newsgroups.
> Right!! See these are not names. Just obvious observations. Know you can

go