View Single Post
Old June 24th 05, 04:42 AM
Father of the Year
external usenet poster

Thanks again Tim,
I saw all of that pretensioner stuff before you helped me. I appreciate your opinion. I have read many of your responses and you are always polite and always helpful. I am sure you are an asset to your company. Maybe I will start wearing mine now out of respect for you or perhaps just to make sure I am around to take care of Dave, Alex and the rest of the nasties, for their lung tumors, impotence, emphysema, peripheral vascular disease, etc. But most of all, I want to be aroud when I think it was Dave "who has his children", wakes up one morning to find out he doesn't anymore. Then he can come to me for advice on damage control.
"tim bur" > wrote in message ...
i have air bags!!! is were you are dead wrong!!!! seat belts work with airbags to save your life! b.s. u say
well just so u know seat belts have what's called pretensoners that also deploy but do so before air bag deployment and they do that so u and the seat belts have u the proper position when then airbags deploy because if u are not in the proper place when the bags deploy then u will suffer far greater injuries from the airbags pushing u out of the seats more an anything u can imagine i have personal experence with this when my wnet off the force was so great that my hand was flung off the wheel and thu the windshield but the cuts i had was nothing to the damage i would have had had i not had seatbelts and a airbag
Father of the Year wrote:

I don't like them.
I want to choose.
I know living people who would be dead if they where wearing one.
I have airbags
"High Sierra" > wrote in message
> Maybe this was covered in another part of this post, but why do you chose

to not
> wear your belt?
>
> Just curious.
>
>
> Father of the Year wrote:
> > snip

>