Old June 23rd 05, 11:11 PM
David

"Father of the Year" > wrote in
message ...
> You smoke and nobody on this group chastises you?
> Did you know smoking causes impotence, peripheral vascular disease, lung
> cancer, emphysema, early aging, heart attack, stroke. So....as wrong as I
> am about the seatbelt, and I admit, I am wrong,STATISTICALLY, why don't
> you
> make sure that you wear your seatbelt so that society can spend hundreds
> of
> thousands of dollars keeping you alive combatting the effects of tobacco.
> Unless of course your unprotected sex gives you HIV or HepB or HepC then
> throw another hundred thousand at maintaining your life from a choice you
> made. Me, they just have to pay the city employee to hose my blood off the
> street......cheap. But, it is me who is a jerk and a drain on society.

Well for startes you were the one to call people names. All evryone did was
question you as to why you wanted to break the law, and isconnected a
mandatory safety item, of which you would fail to notify any owner of your
trade in and the safety device you disconnected. And you called everyone
assholes, and a few more names. yet nobody called you names. You get, what
you sow retard.Your a documented liar and a venoumous snake. You have a
chip on your shoulder because your wife left you for somenone else and took
the kids and you have to pay for it. And of course you did not do a single
thing wrong in your relationship. YOu probably were not at all verbally
abusive to your wife and kids, yet you are only that way in the newsgroups.
Right!! See these are not names. Just obvious observations. Know you can go
on calling everyone names and blaming everything else on everyone!