Old June 23rd 05, 10:55 PM
Father of the Year

You smoke and nobody on this group chastises you?
Did you know smoking causes impotence, peripheral vascular disease, lung
cancer, emphysema, early aging, heart attack, stroke. So....as wrong as I
am about the seatbelt, and I admit, I am wrong,STATISTICALLY, why don't you
make sure that you wear your seatbelt so that society can spend hundreds of
thousands of dollars keeping you alive combatting the effects of tobacco.
Unless of course your unprotected sex gives you HIV or HepB or HepC then
throw another hundred thousand at maintaining your life from a choice you
made. Me, they just have to pay the city employee to hose my blood off the
street......cheap. But, it is me who is a jerk and a drain on society.
"TNKEV" > wrote in message

> "Father of the Year" > wrote in
> message ...
> > First and foremost, you would be lucky to be in my care.

> Wrong,getting injured and having to go to the hospital is not lucky.
>
> > Yes- a motorcyclist is better off without a helmet because some of the

> ones
> > that live wished they where dead and some are not able to think that
> > complexly

> wrong,how about an URL for statistics where injured motorcyclists were
> polled to find out if they would have rather had thier helmet on or

off.not
> just a couple people that you have spoken with.my mother was a nurse for

40
> years and she would say you are a complete idiot.
>
> >. I happen to treat a very depressed quadrapalegic with 1 leg,
> > colostomy, etc. who wishes very much that he "wasn't being treated by

me".

> understandable
>
> > I see plenty of motorcyclists that are disabled physically or mentally

> every
> > day......roadrash is cool right?? And I need to wear a seat belt.

> if you don't wear a seat belt in your vehicle and you are thrown from the
> vehicle in the event of an accident you may find out how*cool*road rash

is.

> > Answer me this Dave
> >Do you smoke?

> I do
> >Do you drink alcohol?

> no
> >Are you overweight?

> no
> >Do you ride a Quad?

> no
> >Do you have unprotected sex? (that doesn't mean without a glove)?

> EVERY DAY
> >Do you drive fast?

> is 70 mph fast (it is the speed limit)
> > Do you step on the gas when the light turns yellow?

> hell yeah how are you going to get through the light before it turns red

if