Old May 25th 05, 05:28 PM

That is an impressive testimonial, T. Yes, pigeon poo does rule, but
let me axe you this question: How would you like to make just over a
million dollars an hour in the comfort of your own home? Thousands of
people are doing this right now. Just read this testimonial:

Yes, I make over one million dollars an hour in the comfort of my own
home. -RS of Spokane, WA

I enjoy making over one millions dollars an hour in the comfort of my
own home. -BM of Selma, AL

You may ask yourself "what's the catch?" What if I told you there was
no catch? It's no pyramid scheme, my friends. The power is in the
pyramid structure of the Money Tree.* All you need to do is either
send 1,370,000 envelopes an hour (the extra 370,000 covers your
postage) asking for one dollar. Alternatively you could send out one
envelope an hour asking for a million dollars and 37 cents (the 37
cents covers your postage.) Granted, these costs don't cover the 24
million envelopes you'll be sending every day, but once you're a
multi-billionaire you'll be able to afford them with no problem.

* This is not an actual live tree