Old July 21st 05, 07:46 PM
Ed White

If I ran a mall or other buisness that included a private parking lot,
I'd have a tow truck on stand-by. Illegal parkers woul dbe towed before
they got in the fornt door. At the local coliseum, which has assigned
parking for some events, they have several tow trucks waiting to move
illegally parked cars. I've seen a guy with the low arm style tow
device back under a front wheel drive car and move it without ever
getting out of the truck. When I saw it, I wondered two things - 1)
what would have happened if the driver had set the emergency brake, 2)
how did he handle cars when he did not have access to the drive wheels?

Ed