Old March 7th 05, 08:58 PM
Andy Hewitt

Nik&Andy > wrote:

<Snipped Text>

> > where it has gone brittle is in two large patches that have lost the black
> > paint the radiator is painted in. if i were to respray those areas in a
> > black cellulose might that halt the rot, or what else to do?
> >
> > Grateful for any advice. thanks john west.

> I think you have probably purchased a very poor quality pattern radiator,
> bite the bullet and get a decent one, or find a corolla in the scrappy that
> has had a rear end.
> Just flush it through well first.

Cheap doesn't have to be crap though. Many of our peers are familiar
with Auto Radiator Services at Caddington. If you can get over there
it'll be time and money well spent - although he's certainly not
expensive.

--
Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5) - FJ1200 ABS
Honda Civic: Windows free zone (Mac G5 Dual Processor)