Old August 9th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Kleptic

Default 1992 Explorer Turn signal problems

Im having a problem with my 92 Explorers turn signals. The problem is
when i turn on my car, my top brake light, and my passenger rear
blinker start flashing. i think that the left one doesnt flash because
that its burned out. When i turn the blinker on, either direction, it
doesnt stop the flashing. If i turn my hazards on the front signals
work and the top brake light goes off. There are no blown fuses. Ive
been told that it is possibly the multi function switch? Any ideas as
to what else it might be? Any help would be appreciated.