Old July 18th 05, 12:53 AM
Dad

"Joel Jacobs" > wrote in message

> "Dad" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Joel Jacobs" > wrote in message
>>> And while I love my Vettes, I am not blinded to the technology and build
>>> of others' cars. Oh, to have the money to own a Ferrari or Lamborghini!
>>>
>>> And SUV's - who cannot covet a Gelandewagen?!

>> We all have our weak points, and to covet a Gelandewagen only shows that
>> sometimes weak points get weaker.

> Got friends (multiple) in Italy, France, Germany, Austria, that are
> driving G-wagens that are 30 years old and wearing more than 300,000 miles
> (not kms.)

You missed the point, I said nothing about the vehicle being weak. I have
55, 41, 33, and a 27 year old vehicles and have run a few past 250k. By the
way, the 55 year old Chevy coupe has it's original babbited rod bearings. I
also have friends in Germany, Denmark, Wales, and England, not sure what
you're saying or what that changes? If I had the money and the knees to
drive a Lambo, that would be a dream come true.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51