Old June 13th 05, 01:01 AM
C.H.

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:25:36 +0000, Jim Yanik wrote:

> "C.H." > wrote in
> news >
>> I don't think you have the knowledge to understand that the oscillator
>> is not the only component in a transmitter, that influences its freqency
>> characteristics. I also don't think you ever have been in a situation
>> where you had no radio contact to the tower.

> This shows you have no knowledge of how Gunn oscillators work,or microwave
> signal generation.

> IOW,you don't know what you're talking about WRT radar guns or jammers.

I think talking to you is pointless. You think you know everything and
that badmouthing someone else makes you look better. If you don't
understand that there is more to building a transmitter than buying an off
the shelf oscillator and hacking together the rest of the unit, you better
keep your hands of buidling high frequency electronics. You could get hurt.

Chris