Old December 20th 04, 03:05 AM
Bob Shuman

And, probably even more important, is your antifreeze good to -40 or -50
degrees F since this is what you will need in Michigan?

If not, you will have a frozen (and very cracked) engine block!

Bob

PS I agree with Blah blah, that you need to give us a clue to have any idea
what might be wrong here.

"Blah blah" > wrote in message
> In article
> outautos.com>, tesi170
> @n0sp says...
> > Hi, I am sure this question has posted before but I could not find it. I

am