Old June 26th 04, 06:30 PM
Lane

I hate the rice look myself, but the RL is nicely done without being
overdone. They left the big rear wing as an option and didn't make it
standard, so that's good.

Saturn has been advertising this car. See the commercial on TV where both
the RL VUE and coupe are driving down the road next to each other and the
guys crawl out the window of one and into the other? There has also been
some nice garage-themed ads for the coupe in a variety of car magazines.
It's he http://www.saturnfans.com/Cars/ION/2...neadbuzz.shtml

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www57.pair.com/lane

"hjk" > wrote in message
> In article >, says...
> > Honestly, I had the A/C on and could only hear the exhaust note, which

was a