Old October 27th 04, 02:50 PM
jameson

HAHA! thanks father!
no, i know all cars we buy are "MADE" in america. Heck, I live in
Alabama, we have a mercedes plant, a hundai (or however you spell it)
plant and a honda plant...

it is the engineering I am assuming that is different.

anyway, thanks for the advice on getting a new car for that price
rather than a used honda, but I prefer something I am used to and
knowledgable about.

I am the kind of guy who doesnt just want 'transportation with a cd
player'. I really want something more functional, more fun, and
somethign that may catch an eye or two... I suppose given my bugest my
options are limited. However, I figured an accord coupe is the answer
(fun, kind of looks like a sports car lol, has a back seat, albeit
small but bigger than my vettes non-backseat, and reliable)

The CRV actually drives kind of fun... i feel alot higher than I think
I am, and I think this has to do with the design on the steering
column. And even though it only has 120 HP, it still felt pretty
zippy...

but, if i am going to get a "truck' i just assume get a toyota 4x4...
dont know, i wish i had my 97 accord back :^(

thanks guys!
Jazz Mann