Old April 15th 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default things are stirring for lfs s2 users

> updated each day with new patch details, looking like some significant
> improvements for lfs,should be coming soon.

I'm really looking forward to the improvment in tire physics. I've
pretty much given up on LFS while waiting for this improvement. Based
on the patch details, it should be much better. The current release
was called alpha and for good reason.

One concern is that as all racing sims improve, what will be the
distinguishing factors for future games. With only a crew of 3
programmers, and based on the current pace, I figure that the final
release of LFS (S3) will happen in 2008 or 2009. Wondering what
the competition will be like by then?