Old June 12th 04, 02:37 PM
MarkK

"Thomas Hahn" > wrote in message
> Hy there,
>
> I'm thinking about buying a Alfa Romeo GT 3.2l V6, but was wondering
> about the "real" consumption per 100 km. I`m especially interested in the
> xconsumption at high speed for example when going with an average speed of
> around 160 km/h.
> Thanks in advance
> Thomas

In a similar engined car, the 164 3.0 24V, I used about 11 litres/100km at a
steady 160kph (not in the UK!). I found it only got a bit worse when
cruising at between 180 and 225kph in Germany, when I used about 11.5
litres/100km.

I would expect the 3.2l to use only a little more fuel.

By the way, it's a perfectly reasonable question if you do a lot of miles at
that speed :-)

Mark

PS For interested UK people, the above translates into:
25.6mpg @ 100mph
24.5mpg @ 110-140mph