Old September 8th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats,rec.radio.shortwave
Peter R.

Default Being Awake And Staying Awake - versus - Being Told "You Need Sleep!" {HRI note 20060907}

TruckingNoob > wrote:

> Sure, but can you learn to SNIP ****? Maybe keep only what is RELEVANT.??
> I really don't understand people's lack of basic deletion so that you don't
> have to look throguh tons of CRAP just to see someone one line BS.

Occasionally there are cross posts that are very educational. For example,
with this thread I didn't realize there was a newsgroup devoted to
truckers. When I picture a trucker I picture someone not familiar with the
Internet or specifically, Usenet. Now I know better.

--
Peter