Old July 25th 04, 08:29 AM
Dutchie

"SS" > wrote in message
> by too much I mean the personal user contribution hits the ceiling. (I

could
> and would pay more if they'd let me. but they won't)
> I suspect it is to stop the 'plebs' getting a higher spec car than

managers
> above them....
>
> trouble is all the leasing people I've looked at are more expensive than

it
> will cost me from work...for the same car.
>
> SS

No, managers couldn't care less.
The point is, that when you leave the company (voluntary or not) before the
end of the lease contract, the company is stuck with a much more expensive
car then usual. It doesn't fit their balance books. Also, other emlpoyees
are reluctant to take over the contract, cause they have to pay so much
Try to be creative there to make the difference smaller.

Paul
(156 SW driver and former lease contract manager)