Old July 24th 04, 07:03 AM
Dutchie

"SS" > wrote in message
> Does anyone lease a 156.
> if so..how much do you pay and what do you get?
>
> I'm getting a company car but it looks like the 156 SW that I want may not
> be an option (
> The spec that I want pushes my personal user contribution above the

maximum
> I'm allowed so I'm looking into
> leasing one on my own.
>
> Failing that it looks like it may be bye, bye to Alfa's...
>
> SS

If your company is not fixed to one lease company, try ordering a proposal
from more then 1.
I found there can be a huge difference for Alfa cars (up to 100 euro per
month).

You may include Alfa itself, as they offer lease contracts in some
countrues.

Make sure the contracts have the same conditions.

Paul