Old February 2nd 05, 04:05 PM
Dennis Cox

tks Jerry. You and everyone (almost) on this NG are awesome.
I hope to have the build up done by the end of April. My goal is to post a
web site or a brief msg about what I did and my experience with it. Now, if
I can just get that last couple of Benjamins rounded up....
Dennis

newswOLd.7851$bu.1291@fed1read06...