Old December 22nd 04, 07:43 AM
AZGuy

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:25:16 -0700, Olaf Gustafson >
wrote:

>poll
>
>www.azcentral.com (lower left)
>
>article
>
>http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html
>

>I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
>bound to contain lots of faulty information

I would like to see it's failure hastened by having lots of people
calling in to complain about slo-pokes and LLBers.
--
Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the
establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . .
Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of
the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order
to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House
of Representatives, August 17, 1789