Old December 21st 04, 09:40 PM
Sportster4Eva

Olaf Gustafson wrote:

> poll
>
> www.azcentral.com (lower left)
>
> article
>
> http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...1webcop21.html
>

> I predict this will fail - who wants to pay money for something that's
> bound to contain lots of faulty information

In Massachusetts The RMV now has forms that you can fill out to report
reckless driving, and suspected DUI. They also have a telephone number
you can call to report people. I saw this on a roadside construction
information sign (the ones that flash the messages...construction zone
expect delays) The RMV website says they will investigate every report,
but you have to appear in court to face the accused, as a witness.
Wonder how well that is working..

--
Paul
'91 XL1200