Old June 4th 04, 08:03 PM
Yaddha

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:32:12 +0200, "Dutchie" >
wrote:

>"Roel van der Made" > wrote in message
>news
>> > Does this make any sense?

>> Sure does.. been there too several times :-(
>>

>Ah, another Alfa driver from Amsterdam I assume.

Yep, so am I...

>Had the same experience together with 2 other Alfa drivers in the same
>street in the same night. Damage on the car was hardly noticeable, until you
>tried to lock/unlock using the keylock instead of the remote.

In Oud-Zuid? There are so many expensive cars in this area; could it
be possible that AR is the easiest to break? (of Rover, BMW, Mercedes,
expensive VWs, Saab, etc?)

>With me, they stole my CD player with all discs in it. Insurance company
>only payed 25% of the value, saying, the player and the discs were too old.

I am afraid my ins. comp. won't pay either, since the thing was 3
years old and is not for sale any more. Costed more than 300 euros
though.

>Not the weirdest thing they stole from my Alfa.
>Couple of years ago, they stole my four wheels. Pretty strange experience
>when your car is suddenly 30 cm lower.

Did that also happen here in Amsterdam?? Then I have to put some
serious alarm on it, for these wheels are so damn cool...

>Paul

A'ci
Y'ha.