Old June 4th 04, 12:10 PM
Roel van der Made

Dutchie wrote:
> "Roel van der Made" > wrote in message
> news
>> > Does this make any sence?

>> Sure does.. been there too several times :-(

> Ah, another Alfa driver from Amsterdam I assume.

Indeed.. been there 8 times in total during 3 years, since i've moved to the
other part of Amsterdam no more problems... (Zeeburg).

> Had the same experience together with 2 other Alfa drivers in the same
> street in the same night. Damage on the car was hardly noticeable, until
> you tried to lock/unlock using the keylock instead of the remote.

Yep.. known issue.., possibly the same fart who tried your car and the
others.. I lived in Oud West.

> With me, they stole my CD player with all discs in it. Insurance company
> only payed 25% of the value, saying, the player and the discs were too
> old.

First time they stole my cd's and an amplifier which was in the hood, the
subwoofer was still there, possibly too heavy for them though it's a
portable one...All the other times NOTHING was stolen since there was
nothing in the car, but they break in anyhow..

> Paul

Roel.
-156 SW 2.0 '2000