Old September 15th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

Default What tools do I need?

Remember that if you have a CV rear driveshaft with a slipjoint, the pinion
should be at the same angle as the driveshaft. If you have the stock
slipyoke (not recommended with a 4" lift) the pinion should be parallel with
the output shaft.

And that friend now owes you a 12-pack.