Old September 18th 04, 02:34 AM
Marty

"Diode" > wrote in message
et...
> Really. No joke. Here's the article:
> http://fleetowner.com/ar/fleet_no_left_lane/
> OK "dave", get the hell out of the left lane or get a ticket. Let's hope
> that this law migrates to other states. Bout damn time too...
> --
>
> Shut up, Dave.
>
> -|>|- Diode -|<|-
> '68 L-79 Coupe
> '79 Triumph Bonneville

Well,
Let's see what IL.does with it. The "slowpoke" law has been in effect
sometime now in MO.
The history shows that Corvettes,Mustangs et' all are being ticketed for
speeding.
Blue Hairs in Lincolns, Caddies, and Mercury Marquis doing 53mph in the left
lane in a 70mph zone, nada, Zip, NOTHING!
I welcome any verifiable truth to the contrary.

In defense of the IL.Troopers I will say that I got pulled over by one.
After some banter, I said "everyone was speeding" he said "Yea,but you were
passing em'"
I shut up and signed the warning.
Marty