Old June 17th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Fuel Pump

wrote:
> I have 1995 3.3 Intrepid with a failing fuel pump. I have been able to
> keep it running but I will be getting another. I went to the local auto
> wreckers because it cost almost $400 new and instead I will only have
> to pay $40 for a used one. The place where I will be getting it though
> only has a Concord. I was wondering if all Concords, Intrepids, and
> Visions used the same fuel pump for all engine sizes and year?
>
> Thanks
>
> Carl

www.geocities.com/billbobbarama

Besides the cross referecences that the junk yards have that Knifeblade
mentioned, you can generally check it yourself by drilling down for the
part at www.car-part.com. A quick check there shows listings for
'93-'95 for the cars you mentioned as well as the New Yorker and LHS as
cars whose fuel pumps would be interchangeable for your '95 'Trep.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')