Old January 10th 05, 08:14 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article >, .
says...

>But they have SOME amount of probable cause.Do they really stop people just
>for driving the speed limit? I'm doubtful about that.

don't doubt it. Someone, maybe Corey, posted of such an incident. They
were stopped because by obeying the law they looked suspicious and stuck
out like a sore thumb. As Brent says, they will use any excuse they think
they can get away with.

>No,there is no PC for stopping anyone passing by their checkpoint.They are
>just general fishing expeditions;stop a large enough group,some criminals
>are bound to turn up, that's prohibited by the Constitution.

Great. Now convince the folks who have let this go on for so many years.
Alex