Old February 13th 04, 07:43 PM
pipo

My XJ is some ½Performance½edition? On the corner of driver door is written
Jeep- Dodge- for export... I live in Europe. Car probably came from Canada.
Inside are leather seats, ½leather½on dash, imitation of wood on door panels
and dash, stupid wooden steering wheel - ½BBS for Jeep½(I replaced it with
another one), some strange front bumper and those plastic things below
doors, also tail ligths are strange - complete red with just a small
½windows½ for yellow and reverse light. Anyone heard about this one? I can
send a picture if somebody wants.
Greetings from Croatia.
Davie