Old September 26th 05, 03:16 PM
Scott en Aztlán

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:27:10 +0200, pacific0
> wrote:

> For Scott, and any others who agree with Scott's delusions of reality about what really happened in this accident

Delusions? OK, so why don't you set me straight and tell me what
REALLY happened? What caused that RV to just drift off the road and
crash into a concrete divider? If the driver was wide awake, why did
he lose control?

>the memorial for Lance Matty was so large it overfilled the church and afterwards people gathered to celebrate his life
>and tell great stories. He was a very well-respected man, champion dragboat racer, car aficionado, great friend to all,
>and loving father to his kids.

And that is supposed to be some kind of refutation of my theory
regarding the cause of the crash?

Get a grip - lots of morons are nice guys, and lots of morons are
popular (just look at George W. Bush).

>Scott, you should be so lucky as to have the kind of outpouring he received when your time is up. I have no doubt it will
>pale in comparison and perhaps that thought will serve as a motivation for change for you.

I'll tell you one thing: I'm definitely motivated to never DWD (Drive
While Drowsy). I'd rather have NO friends and be alive than snuff
myself out in my prime for no good reason whatsoever.