Old September 20th 04, 11:23 PM
Oppie

Glad you were able to find it.
I always like to first rule out the 'criticality-one' issues, having worked
in military designs. Criticality-1 parts are those, that if they fail, can
ruin your day if not your life. The space shuttle booster engine is one
example. Engine mounts, while important are to a degree redundant and not
likely to get you 'customized' if they start to fail.

Oppie