Old July 8th 05, 11:22 AM
Catman

Kenny Ferguson wrote:

> Thanks for the advice. Are these easy to replace or best go to a garage?
> Any good sites for buying parts online?

The problem will be finding the damn thing, I suspect. If it wer me, it
would be to the garage, but with someone I trust so it gets fixed as
opposed to raplcement of random parts with an ever increasing bill...

<snip>
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk