Old July 14th 05, 11:00 PM
Dale

I use 87 on the highway and 89 around town. Dad is right (as usual)
that the computer makes up for the octane. I found, however, that I
would get just a little ping at WOT from a dead stop so I moved up one
notch and that solved the problem. Most of my driving is at 45 and
above.

The cost of gas shouldn't really be an issue. An extra 10 cents a
gallon corresponds to $0.004/mile. So if you drive 10K/year it would
cost $40/year. Full premium would cost about twice that much around
here. Don't buy more than you need but "splurge" if there is any hint
of pinging.

On or about Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:56:48 GMT, "Brad"