Old June 6th 05, 08:41 PM
Jeff Strickland

These have a U-shaped plate that physically wraps around the edge of the tub
to hold the door closed.

I don't know why you would use a term like "newer" when talking about a CJ5,
especially when talking about a CJ5 with me. Nothing I have ever seen for a
CJ5 is even remotely similar to "newer".

When I get home this afternoon, I can take a picture of the doors and the
latching mechanism. If you think you can use them, let me know.

I hate how the spambots harvest emai addresses from newsgroups, so send me
an email offline so I have an address to Reply to. (I assume your address
that you use on the newsgroups is bogus in an attempt to foil the
spambots -- my address is bogus for that very reason.)

Email me at jstrickland at ez2 dot net so I have your address to send a
picture of the doors to.