Old January 7th 05, 12:45 AM
Ray

> Hey Everyone,
>
> Just curious what people have in their "emergency roadside repair"
> trunk toolkits. There's the obvious jumper cables, flashlight,
> screwdriver etc. but I'm wondering what other tools do people like to
> have in their trunk "just in case."
> Cheers,
> Geoff Glave
> Vancouver, Canada

Summer: Trans Am: Cell Phone. Not even a spare. That's because the
nitrous bottle is in there.

Winter: Jimmy: Oil, AF, Wiper Fluid, ATF, Flashlight, 12V light, rags
and papertowels, jumper cables, work gloves, candle, lighter, flares,
either fix-a-flat or a small air pump and a big a&& chain for pulling
cars out of the ditch by my house. (And a cell phone.)

I also carry a disposable camera in case of accidents. Helps prevent
the other guy from lying to the insurance company...(I got jacked once
over that.)

Ray