Old November 3rd 04, 10:53 PM
linda

Daniel, as usual, you are the voice of reason... i am a newby in this
research (i am not suing anyone and have had no accidents where this was
an issue and i am not related to anyone who has sued anyone for
anything)... and i appreciate your knowledge and ability to set the
record straight and to teach me.. that is why signed up for this
newsgroup. not to spout off (which Deadbeat has made me do,
unfortunately i do not suffer fools lightly) that which i was unsure of,
but to learn from intelligent people like you who care too...

thanks, Daniel...

linda