Old December 16th 04, 06:52 PM

On 16 Dec 2004 10:05:08 -0800, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Oil right out of the ground is probuly harmless but the oil and grease
>used on cars has all sorts of additivies in it. In the last year i've
>started to wear disposable gloves for messy jobs like oil changes or
>greasing the front end.
>
>Used to work without gloves and never had any trouble, and the guys i
>see at repair shops never seem to wear gloves - but you never know.

Thank you. You are correct that there are warnings about doing such
stuff without protection. For really dirty jobs, I would seal my
pores up with a product like invisable glove. It helped in reductin
the about of lingering products on my hands after a job. Now durring,
unless I was at real risk of getting bad stuff on me, like a battery
job, I would wear gloves.

A quick google search will find suppliers of the product:
http://www.chopurl.com?411

hth,

tom @ www.BookmarkAdmin.com