Old March 30th 05, 01:31 PM
Magnulus

"Snow" > wrote in message
.. .
> If only there was something around today that deserved the title station
> wagon, the closest thing is the Dodge magnum but even that is on the small
> size. I still have one of those rare real wagons (89 caprice) I can haul

> sheet of plywood perfectly flat, try that with any so called wagon of

today.

If I had to haul plywood, I would get a truck for that as a second
vehicle. Or maybe a small trailer.

The wagons now days are just much more realistic in terms of what people
need. I drive a wagon and actually I rarely need that much cargo space, but
you know, it doesn't get any worse fuel economy than a comparable car (Jetta
wagon's fuel economy is identical to the Golf or regular Jetta sedan). A
wagon now days is just a sedan sized car with the extra trunk space put to
better use.